Our 100% Compostable Mailer is a great step towards sustainable packaging, and can be composted both at home and commercially.
Mailer Bags are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular field corn and wheat straw. Bags are certified by international standards.
To ensure maximum longevity, mailers should be stored in a dark, dry place. If stored correctly, they will be strong enough to send parcels around the world for at least 12 months. If not their strength could be compromised.
- Premium Quality/Light weight/self Sealing Shipping bags
- Puncture and Tear resistant
- Water resistant coextruded polyolefin
- Ideal for your “Soft” product (non-fragile)
- Material: 100% compostable(PBAT65%+PLA5%+corn starch 30%)
- Takes 2 to 3 months to compost
- Convenient Self Seal Closures
- Saves labour and eliminates the need for staples and tape
- Matte surface for easy handwriting and label applications.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 350mm x 470mm (Internal Dimension)
- Size: 350mm x 470mm+ 50mm (External Dimension)
- Quantity: 50/100/200/500/750pcs